Foundation Course for Computer Sciences
The Foundation Programme for Computer Sciences is designed to support students to meet the academic and English language entry qualifications required for our undergraduate degrees. This Programme leads to British degrees in Computer Sciences/Software Engineering, Data Sciences, Artificial Intelligence. Classroom teaching is supported by comprehensive study materials and resources developed by the Northshore Campus including access to the virtual learning environment.
Upon successful completion of the program students are eligible to enroll UK degree programs at our Campus.
- Foundation Pathway A – Minimum of 6 passes in O/L including a C pass for English and Maths + 2 years of schooling in A/L Any stream – Duration 8 months
- Foundation Pathway B – With 6 passes in O/Levels including a C pass for English and Maths – Duration 12 months
* Scholarships and Discount
25% off on course fee for members of the Tri-forces, Police and Government Health Sector Staff or * 10% off on course fee for full-payment.
T&C apply. No combined offers and single redemption only.
- Recognize the key knowledge, skills, and attitudes at the local and global levels.
- Reflect on critical thinking and analysis in solving business-related problems.
- Reach relevant public and private organizations through networking and team participation.
- Realize the importance of economic and ecological concerns and the humane aspects of business activities.
|Course Title||Course Status|
Every Wednesday throughout the Programme, students will engage in extracurricular activities including group projects, recreational activities, and cultural activities under the supervision of lecturers.
- Lectures and seminars
- Problem-solving classes
- Field studies
- Independent study
- Skills and subject-based tutorials
- Group work
- On-line activities
- Revision workshops
- Laboratory sessions
Assessment will be held every two months and marks obtained through assessment tests will be cumulatively counted at the final assessment. The following will be the assessment methods.
- Continuous Assessment
- Practical Examinations/ Individual & Group Presentations
- End Examination